a blog from the girl sitting on the sideline that has something to say.

:)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Featuring: The Girl Behind the Blog.

I'm Megan, I'm 20 years old, and writing is my passion.
I'm a staff writer for Mt. SAC's Mountaineer Newspaper and Substance magazine.
I'm Catholic, and I volunteer with the junior high youth group at my church.
I work at a movie theater, I give blood, and I love everything about life.
I'm a sister, and a friend; sometimes both.
I play video games, I love bargain hunting, and I like visiting new places.
I surround myself with fantastic people that make my life way more exciting.
I can be cool, I can be a nerd, but I'm best at being myself, which usually falls somewhere in between.

1 comment:

  1. Nobody actually reads these things...
    Err...
    I just did.
    Nevermind.

    ReplyDelete